Be ready for all potential emergencies at home, in the car, outdoors or on the water. The new generation of hard kit is developed to save time and frustration in the midst of emergency situations, the kit is designed and sourced in the USA.
Supplies are easy to find in the newly designed organizer case and includes all the standards needed in any multi purpose first aid kit... the perfect 1 time buy for home, small office...
All Purpose First Aid Kit
What's in the Kit
- (50) 3/4”x3” Adhesive plastic bandages
- (10) 3/4”x3” Fabric bandages
- (20) 1”x3” Fabric bandages
- (8) Knuckle fabric bandages
- (8) Fingertip fabric bandages
- (1) 2”x4” Elbow & knee plastic bandage
- (20) 3/8”x1-1/2” Junior plastic bandages
- (5) Butterfly wound closures
- (12) 7/8” Spot plastic bandages
- (10) 2”x2” Gauze dressing pads
- (2) 3”x3” Gauze dressing pads
- (1) 5”x9” Trauma pad
- (2) Aspirin tablets
- (2) Ibuprofen tablets
- (4) Extra-strength non-aspirin tablets
- (8) Alcohol cleansing pads
- (12) BZK antiseptic towelettes
- (4) Antibiotic ointment packs
- (1) 1/2”x5 yd. First aid tape roll
- (1) 4”x5” Instant cold compress
- (1) Burn relief pack, 3.5 gm.
- (1) Sterile eye pad
- (1) Emergency blanket
- (10) 3” Cotton tipped applicators
- (1) 6”x11/16” Finger splint
- (2) Exam quality vinyl gloves
- (1) 4” Tweezers, plastic
- (1) First aid guide
Return and Refund Policy
Returns on unopened, undamaged stock only. Returned merchandise will be inspected and may be subject to a restocking fee. Absolutely no returns on web products, unless the item was received in a damaged condition and a return is requested within 4 days of receipt of the shipment. On all other returns, a return must be requested within 15 days of the invoice date. Adult Signature Required on Deliveries. Due to liability reasons, T8 EFR can only accept orders from adults. When an adult is making a purchase for a minor, it is the adult’s responsibility to determine that adequate education and supervision will be provided. Proof of age may be required.
Where possible we use a traceable delivery method. Delivery to the carrier constitutes delivery to the customer. Any visible damage from transit should be reported to the carrier when the package is received – if the damage is severe the package should not be signed for. Please check your order carefully and notify T8 EFR of any issues with your order immediately so we can investigate and rectify as soon as possible. Claims reported more than 4 days after receipt may be denied.