While most family kits are designed to be kid-friendly, it is important not to forget the people who will be caring for their little ones in the outdoors, from picnics at the park to hikes in the wilderness. The centerpiece of the Adventure First Aid Family Kit is the fully-updated new edition
of Caring for Children in the Outdoors, a comprehensive guide to first-aid for children, covering topics such as how to treat sprains, fractures, and dislocations, plus handy guides on how to administer medications and how to dress more serious wounds.
A wide range of first aid supplies provides piece of mind for the whole family, and as an added bonus, the kit includes a handy kitwithin-a-kit that can be pulled out and stashed in a pocket, stroller, or diaper bag.
This kit features best in class brand named products with its inclusion of After Bite and Easy Access Bandages, thebiggest innovation to bandages since adhesion.
Family First Aid Kit
- (16) - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 1” x 3”
- (1) - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, 2” x 4.5”
- (4) - Bandage, Adhesive, Fabric, Knuckle
- (4) - Bandage, Butterfly Closure
- (2) - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 2” x 2”, Pkg./2
- (2) - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 3” x 3”, Pkg./2
- (2) - Dressing, Gauze, Sterile, 4” x 4”, Pkg./2
- (2) - Dressing, Non-Adherent, Sterile, 2” x 3”
- (1) - Gloves, Nitrile (Pair), Hand Wipe
- (1) - Trauma Pad, 5” x 9”
- (1) - Moleskin, 3” x 4”
- (1) - Bandage, Elastic with Clips, 2”
- (1) - Cold Pack
- (2) - Safety Pins
- (1) - Scissors, Bandage with Blunt Tip
- (1) - Splinter Picker/Tick Remover Forceps
- (3) - Acetaminophen (500 mg), Pkg./2
- (2) - After Bite Wipe
- (3) - Antihistamine (Diphenhydramine 25 mg)
- (3) - Ibuprofen (200 mg), Pkg./2
- (1)- Compass, Button, Liquid Filled
- (1) - Mini Rescue Howler Whistle
- (12) - Antiseptic Wipe
- (4) - Cotton Tip Applicator, Pkg./2
- (1) - Tape, 1/2” x 10 Yards
- (4) - Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- (1) - After Bite® Kids, Tube
- (1) - Natrapel® 12 Hour Tick and Insect Repellent, wipes
RETURN & REFUND POLICY
Returns on unopened, undamaged stock only. Returned merchandise will be inspected and may be subject to a restocking fee. Absolutely no returns on web products, unless the item was received in a damaged condition and a return is requested within 4 days of receipt of the shipment. On all other returns, a return must be requested within 15 days of the invoice date. Adult Signature Required on Deliveries. Due to liability reasons, T8 EFR can only accept orders from adults. When an adult is making a purchase for a minor, it is the adult’s responsibility to determine that adequate education and supervision will be provided. Proof of age may be required.
Where possible we use a traceable delivery method. Delivery to the carrier constitutes delivery to the customer. Any visible damage from transit should be reported to the carrier when the package is received – if the damage is severe the package should not be signed for. Please check your order carefully and notify T8 EFR of any issues with your order immediately so we can investigate and rectify as soon as possible. Claims reported more than 4 days after receipt may be denied.